[GRASS-web] [GRASS-dev] Let's work on the new GRASS website!

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 10:40:34 PDT 2020

Hi Stefan :)

El mar., 24 mar. 2020 a las 17:59, Stefan Blumentrath (<
Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no>) escribió:

> Ciao Vero,
>

> Very good initiative.
>

> Is there a list of things that people could/should work on?
>

> If not, maybe a first step could be create a task list / issues based on:
>
> https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Website_migration_plan_2019 (?)
>
> where people can sign up to certain tasks, so we work coordinated?

We don't have it, but it is indeed a very good idea. Would you be willing
to draft something in the wiki and then we can add stuff there? Maybe
organize by pages/sections?

> Personally, even if in quarantine / isolation, I can only work on this
> during spare time, meaning evenings, when kids are in bed… So if there is a
> “sprint kick-off video conference” I would be happy if it could be
> scheduled for an evening…

Yes, many might be in the same position. We could do a general kick-off
call and then each one works in their (self)assigned task(s)

Let's hear others' opinion

Cheers,
Vero