[GRASS-web] [GRASS-dev] Let's work on the new GRASS website!

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 05:54:21 PDT 2020

Hello everybody,

We have 6 participants in the Doodle so far. Sunday and Monday from 8pm to
midnight are the most voted. Shall we decide on a time slot for the general
call so then each one takes a task and starts creating PR to add content?
Maybe Sunday is better? I have created a room meeting in jitsi so we can
all join (it works nicely): https://meet.jit.si/grass-website

I think we can more or less follow the wiki
https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Website_migration_plan_2019 to add tasks
into https://github.com/OSGeo/grass-website/projects/1 as Markus suggested

Any one else interested/available?
@Nicolas Bozon <nicolas.bozon at gmail.com> do you think you can join the call?