[GRASS-web] (TENET) mirror.ac.za

Donald Coetzee donald at tenet.ac.za
Mon May 4 07:43:11 PDT 2020

Hi Markus,

Hope you are doing well, and keeping safe amid the global pandemic ?

I thought to follow up on the below, and to find out if we are yet
supposed to be pointing our rsync at the new server ? I am about to move
the grass mirror to our new infrastructure, and am successfully syncing
from: staging.grass.osgeo.org::download/grass/
is this correct ?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

TENET Standard Signature
https://www.tenet.ac.za/

--

	Donald Coetzee
Senior Systems Administrator

Tertiary Education & Research Network of South Africa NPC

Fault Reporting: +27(21)763-7147 <tel:+27(21)763-7147> or
support at tenet.ac.za <mailto:support at tenet.ac.za>
Office: +27(21)763-7154
http://www.tenet.ac.za/contact
ORCID iD https://orcid.org/0000-0003-2845-6969