[GRASS-web] GRASS i.segment

Sinter Guy Guy.Sinter at manna-irrigation.com
Mon Apr 19 01:26:50 PDT 2021

Hi Grass GIS team

My name is Guy and I'm from Manna Irrigation we provide farmers with irrigation recommendation and fields images,
We are working on an algorithm to identify  point of interest within field and for that our remote sensing team have used  your i.segment as part of their algorithm,
We would like to ask if you are planning to develop the i.segment package as a standalone python package without the need for Grass GIS installation ?
If so can you share the details ? we are also willing to pay for such development,

Thanks Much ,
Guy Sinter
Director, Software Engineering
+972 52 6433180 (Cell)