[GRASS-web] Logo usage for the scientific TIB AV portal

Karaarslan, Tolga Tolga.Karaarslan at tib.eu
Tue Jan 12 00:11:26 PST 2021

Dear Sir or Madam,

In the context of providing your institution's video content
(https://tib.eu/n4g9) on the TIB AV portal, we would like to include
your institution's logo to identify the publisher.

Here is a view of the logo usage on the publisher page of the TIB
AV-Portal.

https://av.tib.eu/publishers <https://av.tib.eu/publishers>

Please confirm by email that we may use the logo of your institution for
the following purposes:

The TIB may take a logo of the licensor from the licensor's Internet
pages and adapt it in terms of size to the needs of the TIB portals, in
order to use it to label the licensor's films on the portal.

We would be very pleased about a permission.

With kind regards,

Tolga Karaarslan

Tolga Karaarslan, BIM B.A.

Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)

Abteilung Bestandsentwicklung und Metadaten

Team Graue Literatur (Erwerbung AV-Medien)

Welfengarten 1B // 30167 Hannover

E-Mail: tolga.karaarslan at tib.eu <mailto:tolga.karaarslan at tib.eu>