[GRASS-web] Grass GIS Enquiry

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Thu Dec 1 03:04:07 PST 2022

Hi Manika,

On Thu, Dec 1, 2022 at 12:01 PM Manika Tiwari <manikatiwari07 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> We have our real estate family business which entails procuring a land, development and selling the land along with rental and maintenance.
>
> We are looking for software with GIS capabilities which can be integrated with our CRM workflow.
>
> Kindly help us with understanding your product to see a fit.

Happy to help - can you be a bit more specific about the functionality
you are looking for?

A feature overview you may find here:
https://grass.osgeo.org/learn/overview/

On general, most of the functionality can be automated, hence it might
be suitable for process integration with your CRM workflow.

Regards,
Markus

--
Markus Neteler, PhD