[GRASS-web] GRASS integration into Visial Studio

Jerry Mead jvmead at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 06:29:23 PST 2022

Greetings!
    I am working on a project with a University in Mexico and Mexican
government and would like to integrate GRASS into visual studio.

The project is to look at remediation of pollution in the Santiago river,
which is an environmental disaster.  We are building a systems tool where a
citizen could click on a section of stream near their home and see river
conditons and then visualize tradeoffs to remediate the river (i.e. loss of
jobs vs increased human lifespan).

Is it possible to integrate GRASS into visual studio IDE? I have other
means to integrate GIS in visual studio but would like to use GRASS.

     Thank you for your time,
Jerry Mead