[GRASS-web] shipping from & to China

Bravo bravohuang at foxmail.com
Thu Apr 20 01:49:54 PDT 2023

Greeting there,

Nice to meet you,I am Bravo from Globallink Logistics in China,we are a freight forwarding company in China for 20 years,with sophisticated, experienced and practised strength in shipping industry,expecially in in European and American market.

If you have any goods need shipping from China,please contact us with details,we'll offer you with good price and excellent service for your shipments.

Sincerely hope we can help you and your business here,thank you!

Global Link Logistics Co., Ltd

Mob:13728671080

Bravo at globallink.cn