[GRASS-web] Inquiry from Linux Professional Institute (LPI)

Max Roveri mroveri at lpi.org
Tue Jan 23 04:07:42 PST 2024

Dear GRASS GIS Team,

I'm Max Roveri, the Community Manager at the Linux Professional Institute
(LPI). We're greatly impressed by the capabilities of GRASS GIS,
particularly its powerful suite for geospatial processing, terrain
modeling, and large-scale data analysis.

At LPI, we're committed to showcasing innovative open-source projects. We
believe featuring GRASS GIS on lpi.org, through a dedicated blog post or an
interview, could offer valuable exposure and align perfectly with our
mission of promoting diverse open-source tools and applications.

Would you be interested in collaborating with us to highlight the
remarkable work of GRASS GIS to our global audience of professionals and
enthusiasts? We think this could be an excellent opportunity to share your
project's insights and successes with a broader community.

Looking forward to the prospect of working together.

Best regards,

Max Roveri
Community Manager
Linux Professional Institute