[winGRASS] Monitor Problem

Andreas Lange Andreas.Lange at Rhein-Main.de
Wed Aug 29 07:08:22 EDT 2001

Hi Taravudh,

that seems to be a more general problem with wish (the program that runs
the graphical tcltk part of grass). What did you do before the stackdump
happend? Which OS (NT, W2K, other?) do you use? Which version of the
XFree86? Which Version of cygwin? (output of cygcheck?).

Did this happen several times or only once?

I think that we should look for an update for the tcltk-binary that i
did provide. But that would mean to get tcltk-8.3 or up to compile under
cygwin.

HTH,

Andreas

Taravudh Tipdecho wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Again that I come here with terminal problem. Error came after I
> tried to open monitor-X0 from graphical tcltk menu. It was " 0[main] wish
> 2012 open-stackdumpfile: Dumping stack trace to wish.exe.stackdump" After
> that, everythings has gone.
>
> Thank you,
> Taravudh Tipdecho

url: http://mitglied.tripod.de/AndreasLange
mail: Andreas.Lange_at_Rhein-Main.de - A.C.Lange_at_GMX.net