[winGRASS] update/release of GRASS stable

Andreas Lange Andreas.Lange at Rhein-Main.de
Tue Jul 17 09:01:42 EDT 2001

Hi,

is there anyone out there who is able to help me in fixing the cygwin
problem with the XDRIVER stackdump?
I am no expert in Windows/sockets programming, but as it worked with the
older cygwin version i expect some change in the cygwin sockets code.

IMHO this is the only thing that currently prevents one from running
GRASS pre/stable on cygwin/Windows with the XFree86 or the Starwin X
Server.
(OK., the user interface is somehow awkward and unusual for windows).

So if we fix this problem, we could start assembling the bits and pieces
for a first winGRASS CD-R.

cu,

Andreas
Andreas.Lange at Rhein-Main.de - A.C.Lange at GMX.net