[winGRASS] Re: sunrpc library

Andreas Lange Andreas.Lange at Rhein-Main.de
Sun Nov 18 14:23:29 EST 2001

Hi Gerrit,

"Gerrit P. Haase" wrote:

> Hallo S.,
>
> Am 2001-11-18 um 14:49 schriebst du:
>
> > I could'nt find sunrpc/xdrlib at
> > ftp://ftp.franken.de/pub/win32/develop/gnuwin32/cygwin/porters/Vinschen_Corinna/B20>
>
> > please any body suggest me how to get it.
>
> Since the package moratorium for Cygwin is lifted, is there no source
> that could be compiled and contributed to the Cygwin release?

I tried to compile the source code that was provided with the release of
Corinna Vinschen. But i could not get it to compile on cygwin 1.3.x.
Corinna was not able to help me, nor anybody else. I do not remember the
exact problem, but i think i have it around somewhere.

So if you could assist me in compiling and preparing a package, i'll
provide a cygwin package.
Please contact me personally if you are willing/able to help.

Andreas
url: http://mitglied.tripod.de/AndreasLange
mail: Andreas.Lange_at_Rhein-Main.de - A.C.Lange_at_GMX.net