[winGRASS] Did the wingrass support the float value of raster file?

Andreas Lange Andreas.Lange at Rhein-Main.de
Sun Feb 17 06:47:01 EST 2002

> shawn SHIH wrote:
>
> Hi :
>     I have some dem data created before. This file was stored in float
> value with grass raster format. Can I use wingrass to read this file ?
> and how to read this file?
>
> Thanx
>
> shawn SHIH

winGRASS is able to read raster data files from any platform that grass
supports. I myself use data stored on a linux server with winGRASS. If
you get the permissions correct, it is even possible to use a samba
share to run grass.
How to read: The same way than on linux, by opening from within grass, i
don't get the gist of you question here.

HTH,

Andreas
url: http://mitglied.tripod.de/AndreasLange
mail: Andreas.Lange_at_Rhein-Main.de - A.C.Lange_at_GMX.net