[winGRASS] GRASS 5.0.0pre3 selected binaries available

John Huddleston jhudd at lamar.colostate.edu
Tue Jan 22 14:05:46 EST 2002

I agree with Andreas about the automated building of Grass5.  Then
designate areas to certain individuals to test the binaries; that
way, it splits the workload over the group.  If no changes are
made then no testing is required.  If the build is not successful,
then no binaries are put out for that day.  The build of Cygwin
itself went along these lines.

John Huddleston