[winGRASS] GRASS 5.0.0 released!

Malcolm Blue mblue at nb.sympatico.ca
Sun Sep 8 20:02:52 EDT 2002

Markus et al,

Great Stuff!

I read that Glynn had fixed the NVIZ problem months back, but it's nice
to actually see it running in winGRASS!

The bad news is that the new math.h in the cygwin distrib has a
declaration for "round" that conflicts with declaration in
d.zoom/cmd/set.c and imagery/i.pca/cmd/main.c.  I had to change "round"
to "_round" in these two files to make these routines compile.

The good new is that everything else in the default compile (without
Postgres) compiled without a hitch, and so far everything I've tried
works!

Well, I have to try some more things out and start compiling some of the
optional packages, so I'll just say "Way to go!" and sign off now.

Cheers,

Malcolm Blue