[winGRASS] tcltk problem

John Huddleston jhudd at lamar.colostate.edu
Mon May 19 07:17:11 EDT 2003

WinGrass list,

OK, I have an ugly but effective workaround.  The line that's failing is
line 1887 in the gui.tcl file.  From the Grass prompt simply type
xwininfo
and press return key.  It will tell you to click on your Xwindow.
Do that and observe the id that is returned.  My Id was 0x600001.
Edit the $GISBASE/tcltkgrass/main/gui.tcl file and change the
[winfo id .w_g] section on line 1887 to be your Id.  Save the file and it
should work correctly.

John Huddleston