[winGRASS] Re: Installation problems

van der Mark, C.J. <xs4all account via olvg> cvdmark at xs4all.nl
Tue Aug 10 09:53:18 EDT 2004

Thanks again Richard,

Some of these commands were in the install-how2's of 5.0.3
I got an error on the $ /usr/X11R6/bin/XWin.exe  -multiwindow  -clipboard & command, but I remember executing the command from the
home dir in Cygwin.

I'll try it later this evening after I reinstalled everything, making sure everything is there.
I will let you know the results :-)

Best regards,
Cees