[winGRASS] problem with tcltkgrass& command

Martin Perra mperra at petrelrob.com
Fri Jun 4 14:52:57 EDT 2004

I am having trouble getting grass running, and am wondering if anyone can
help.  when I try to run tcltkgrass& I get a windows error message for
wish8.3.exe that says This application has failed to start because
cygwinb19.dll was not found.

I had grass 5, 5.3 and 5.7 running on cygwin, and I was having toruble
getting VIS5D running.  When I got that working, I found that GRASS no
longer worked.  I have tried removing Cygwin several times, and reinstalling
it and grass, but I keep getting the same error.  From my understanding,
cygwinb19.dll is outdated anyway.  I am notr sure how to get around this, as
I am not very experienced with Linux/Unix.

Any ideas?

Martin Perra