[winGRASS] r.mask & mozilla on 5.7

Helmut Muenzing hmc at sflu.com
Wed Nov 24 20:40:09 EST 2004

Hello there

____________________

r.mask: (I posted this some weeks ago but did not get any response at the time
thus I take the liberty to re-post the question)

Perhaps it is just my ignorance, but I cannot find command r.mask anymore in
version 5.7. (I am using Huidae Cho's binaries of 03-Nov-04.)

I also have a problem with masking in NVIZ. I created a mask layer using mapcalc
but I just cannot apply it to my raster file in NVIZ. It just wouldn't do it and
there is no error message.

___________________

Help: (This was originally posted by Eric Patton some months ago, but there was
no response.)

The help system requires mozilla or konqueror. Probably, this has to be
installed under the CYGWIN environment. But CYGWIN does not provide the
browsers. How to go about it?

Does anyone have a similar problem? What are the work-arounds?

Regards

Helmut Muenzing

hmc at sflu.com