[winGRASS] compiling grass6.0.0beta2 on cygwin/grass6.0.0beta1 on mingw

Tyler Mitchell (tjm) tjm at timberline.ca
Wed Feb 9 11:18:10 EST 2005

I'm not compiling, but downloading the beta binaries and got similar
run-time errors.  I relinked my files, but still no luck.  I then just
made a straight copy with the new file name and it worked no problem.
Is this related to the problem you guys brought up?  Seems there may be
an issue with linked files??

Tyler