[winGRASS] Building LIBGIS (GRASS60beta1) under MINGW

Javier A. Yebrin javier.yebrin at ing.unitn.it
Fri Jan 28 08:45:43 EST 2005

(cc grass5)

Thanks Thomas for your support and comments.
I'm not a programmer so I find it very difficult to understand how to get
this working.
If you can give me some additional hints, specially for the problem with
wait.h and its functions, I'll be very much happy.
I extend this request to the GRASS developers list, as I believe they could
contribute to this quest just with a little effort.
Thanks in advance.

Javier