[winGRASS] Re: winGRASS digest, Vol 1 #276 - 2 msgs

Natalie O'Toole notoole at mtroyal.ca
Fri Jan 28 16:24:26 EST 2005

Hi,

Once I use the i.fusion.brovey pan sharpening command on Quickbird
multispectral bands, is the output of this command one image with the four
bands combined, or does it output more than one image? Is there any other
command I have to run to get a pan sharpened single Quickbird image with
multispectral and panchromatic bands merged?

Thanks,

Natalie

addressed, and may
contain confidential, personal, and or privileged information. Please
contact the sender
immediately if you are not the intended recipient of this communication,
and do not copy,
distribute, or take action relying on it. Any communication received in
error, or subsequent
reply, should be deleted or destroyed