[winGRASS] Re: help

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Sat Jan 29 01:09:32 EST 2005

Hi,

I have slightly extended the HTML description to

"i.fusion.brovey performs a Brovey transformation on three multispectral and a panchromatic satellite image channels.
 The command changes temporarily to the high resolution of the panchromatic channels for creating the three output channels, then restores the previous region settings. The current region coordinates are respected. The three pan-sharpened output channels may be combined with d.rgb or r.composite. "

Does it now explain better?

Markus

--
Markus Neteler     <neteler itc it>       http://mpa.itc.it