[winGRASS] shapefile import

Todd Buchanan trbuchanan at scatcat.fhsu.edu
Mon Mar 7 16:44:28 EST 2005

I am able to import lcc projection shapefile data. However, I continue
getting the error "coor files of vector map blahblahblah at PERMANENT
larger than they should be."  It seems to be in conjunction with
"Bounding box of vector map outside of current region."  When I change
the region to match the vector map blahblahblah, no other data will be
displayed.  Does anyone know what the solution is to this "coor files of
vector map blahblahblah at PERMANENT larger than they should be." error is?

Todd