[winGRASS] Haris from Greece.grass

STAIKOURAS XARIS endelexeia2006 at yahoo.gr
Mon Sep 4 13:22:06 EDT 2006

My name is Haris and i'm from Greece.These days i work with the program grass and i have many questions aboyt it.I would like to make some basic things.These are to make geoference an image, to digitize it and have a tin from it.How can i make it.Can i have the steps;If you send me the steps i would appriciate it.Thank you very much.  i am looking forward to your reply
  Staikouras Haralampos

 Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!