[winGRASS] new location with EPSG fails with my selection

fiorenontaglio at libero.it fiorenontaglio at libero.it
Thu Jan 25 06:08:29 EST 2007

Hi everybody,
I've read Wingrass has got some problems with locations made via projection values but I never read about problems with EPSG codes.

Infact it's easy to define a new location in this way, except for my case: EPSG code 26591 or 26592 (Italy zones):

If I enter these codes and then I go to Grass
an empty window of CMD.exe opens and remains but no other result.
If I shut down the window this message appears:
"Error: A datum name rome40 (Monte_mario) was specified without transformation parameters", detailed info are:

---------
Now select Datum Transformation Parameters
Please think carefully about the area covered by your data
and the accuracy you require before making your selection.

Enter 'list' to see the list of available Parameter sets
Enter the corresponding number, or <RETURN> to cancel request
>child process exited abnormally
 while executing
"exec -- $env(GISBASE)/etc/grass-xterm-wrapper -e $env(GISBASE)/etc/make_location_epsg.sh  $epsg_code $epsgLocation $locpath"
    invoked from within
".optPopup.submit invoke"
    ("uplevel" body line 1)
    invoked from within
"uplevel #0 [list $w invoke]"
    (procedure "tk::ButtonUp" line 24)
    invoked from within
"tk::ButtonUp .optPopup.submit
"
    (command bound to event)
---------

I tried to specify the Helmert parameters in the EPSG code but it's the same

Thank you

Passa a Infostrada. ADSL e Telefono senza limiti e senza canone Telecom
http://click.libero.it/infostrada25gen07