[GRASS-windows] lost mail

Markus Neteler neteler at fbk.eu
Thu Nov 29 01:55:29 EST 2007

Hello Robert,

the system works completely automatically (also given that
thousands of people are subscribed to GRASS lists). Was your
mail over 100k? This is the quota and bigger mails are discarded.

Did you also use this address for posting? Please contact me
offlist if the problem persists (and please repost). I'll keep an
eye on it.

Best,
Markus