[GRASS-windows] Re: [GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS-trac] #13: GRASS OGRModule failing

Jonathan Aguero-Valverde jua130 at psu.edu
Wed Jan 9 10:35:23 EST 2008

Moritz

I have Vista, Activetcl 8.4.14.0 and WinGRASS 6.3 cvs 2007.12.14.
I followed the instructions from readme file and used the binaries.

Now, I also have a system with the same tcl and winGRASS but with XP and it
has no problems with the dbf driver so I guess it is a VISTA problem.

Jonathan Aguero-Valverde
Research Assistant and Ph.D. Candidate
Pennsylvania State University
The Pennsylvania Transportation Institute
201 Transportation Research Building
University Park, PA 16802
www.personal.psu.edu/jua130