[GRASS-windows] Large file support?

Marco Pasetti marcopstt at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 05:06:41 EDT 2008

Hi Jonathan,

> "run" button returned to black (usually a good back-up indication that a
> process is finished, if the progress bar isn't working).

yes, correct

> I think *grass* can deal with big files, but the GDAL compile it is
> relying on probably isn't configured correctly.

I really don't how could that be... the GDAL configure doesn't mention about
large file support at all!
the only thing that I could figure out now is that the problem could occur
if GRASS is installed on a FAT32 partition...

could you please give me that file? I could do some tests and try to track
down the process, to check where and why it fails

Regards,

Marco