[GRASS-windows] WinGRASS: Test Build on Vista

Gonzalillo9a gonzalillo9a at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 03:44:07 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have installed WinGRASS-6.3.0-4 in my Windows XP profesional x64 and all
was fine, but it does not solve the
http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/111bug. When I try to execute the
following operation Windows reports me a
system failure:

r.los input=elevation.dem output=los coordinate=599505,4921010  max_dis=2525