[GRASS-windows] 3D model and visualization

Audrey Pignon audrey.pignon at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 07:47:18 EDT 2008

Hey,
I would like to create a 3D voxel model on GRASS of the resistivities in the
ground. My xyz file is componed by:
x  y  z  rho
At the moment, I have imported the file but I can not view the 3D vector
point file with the NVIZ tool...when I want to visualize it, nothing appears
although I can see it in the map display in 2D..
When I try to interpolate these points with v.vol.rst, it says to me that
there are points outside specified 2d 3d region and that it is too long to
find points for interpolation and so I should change the region to area
where my points are...
Everybody has an idea?

thanks

If somebody have a proceeding for creation of a3D model from an ASCII point
file with x,y,z,w, I should be very pleased to study it!