[GRASS-windows] switching to GRASS, 6.2.3 or GRASS 6.3.0?

Michael Denslow michael.denslow at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 12:05:36 EDT 2008

OK, apologies in advance for this trivial question.

I downloaded the WinGRASS-6.3.0-4-Setup.exe file and also the North
Carolina dataset. I completed the install, but when I click the
desktop shortcut or the icon from the program menu, a dialog box pops
up very quickly and nothing else happens. The box pops up so quick
that I can't read it but I assume that it is an error of some kind.

Additionally, the command line icon does the same but the MSYS console
seems to open.
Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks again,
Michael

--
I'd sit and watch my TV...if I thought I could trust the news...
~John Hartford