[GRASS-windows] switching to GRASS, 6.2.3 or GRASS 6.3.0?

Michael Denslow michael.denslow at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 20:34:51 EDT 2008

Hi Marco! Good to hear from you.

On 10/4/08, Marco Pasetti <marco.pasetti at alice.it> wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>

> > > Ok. Could you please send me the content of your grass63.bat file? just
> copy
> > > an paste it on a e-mail
> > >

> > I will send this is a separate email as not to send it to the entire
> > list. Thanks for having a look at it.
> >

>  Ok. The grass63.bat file is correct. Maybe something goes wrong within the
> .grassrc6 file.
>  Please try to delete the .grssrc6 file in your %userprofile% folder;
>  open cmd (from start panel), type: del %userprofile%\.grassrc6
>  then delete the same file in
> C:\GRASS\msys\home\"YOUR_USERNAME"
>
>  Finally start grass and tell me what does happen.
>
>  Marco

I was able to delete the .grssrc6 file from my user profile folder but
when went to delete it from the C:\GRASS\msys\home\"YOUR_USERNAME"
folder it was not there. This folder is empty.
When I tried to restart GRASS I got the same error message that
flashes up quickly on the scene.

Looking forward to further advice,
Michael