[GRASS-windows] can't read "monitor_zooms(1,1,n)

Rick Thompson rthompson1743 at att.net
Sun Oct 5 19:05:08 EDT 2008

Hi,

                I had been successfully using GRASS 6.2.3's cygwin binary
installation until I used the x0, x1 monitors. Since then I've received the
'can't read "monitor_zooms(1,1,n)' error and cannot start the normal Tk
windows. After selecting the location and mapset, the 'Output gis.m' window
and the Manager windows disappear leaving only the original grass62 X
terminal.

                My searches so far on the error phrase have not found the
fix.

Thanks for your help.

Rick