[GRASS-windows] r.sim.water

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Thu Apr 9 12:39:36 EDT 2009

I have specifically removed the site related code to get r.sim.water
running on windows but apparently
there is still a problem - we will try to test it here to see what the
problem may be.
Thaks for testing,

Helena

P.S. Floris, I got your email - sorry for not responding yet - I have
your email in my 250 emails long list
that require answer or action, I just did not get to it yet.

On Apr 9, 2009, at 12:00 PM, grass-windows-request at lists.osgeo.org