[GRASS-windows] question about r.li

dbormpou dbormpou at bio.auth.gr
Mon Feb 9 06:57:22 EST 2009

Thanks for the advice once more, but i am having problems with cygwin also.
I have progressed with the installation till

''To start GRASS, double-click on the Cygwin icon and run "startx" at the
command prompt. This will start X-Windows and open a new xterm window. At
the xterm prompt type "grass63".''

I type startx press enter and all i get is
''bash: startx: command not found''

I have also tried it from the run process in windows as the cygwin website
guide says, but it doesnt work either.

I am complete novice in these matters so bear with me
Thanks
Dimitris