[GRASS-windows] r.stats | awk | reclass under WinGrass OSGeo4W

Milton Cezar Ribeiro miltinho.astronauta at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 13:23:39 EDT 2009

Dear all,

I need to proceed the following command

r.stats -na input=mymap | awk '{print $1,"=",int($2/10000)+1}'|r.reclass
input=mymap output=mymap_areaha - --o

When running wingrass6.3 under MSys/MINGW It worked so fine.
But now I am running Wingrass 6.4 (OSGeo4W distribution) in text mode
(started from OSGeo4W Shell) but bash commands don't work.

I tryed to start WinGrass from MSYS(MINGW - C:\OSGeo4W\apps\msys)
but when I type grass64 I got the following error message:

Starting GRASS ...
WARNING: The wish command does not work as expected!
Please check your GRASS_WISH environment variable.
Use the -help option for details.
Switching to text based interface mode.
Hit RETURN to continue.

Any help are Welcome.