[GRASS-windows] CompileOnWindows finished

Milton Cezar Ribeiro miltinho.astronauta at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 19:51:49 EDT 2009

Hi Colin,

Sorry, I really forgot the zlib-devel. My mistake.
But now I compiled and I have other issue.
When I start MSys, and define GRASS_WISH,
and execute GRASS I get the box to select
my MAPSET. After that I get the following error message:

This application has failed to start
because libintl3.dll was not found.
Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
Any idea? I need do compile GRASS again (how can I recompile?).

Best wishes

miltinho
Toronto, CA