[GRASS-windows] Newbie question: Update WinGRASS binary with weekly snapshot

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Thu Jan 7 17:47:27 EST 2010

Hi Nikos,

>Greetings All
>
>I have installed a couple of months ago a WinGRASS binary installer
>version.
>Now I want to update with an weekly snapshot. How can I do this in a Windows
>machine (XP)?
>
>Thanks and sorry to bother you with such a newbie question
>
>Nikos

the WinGrass binary installer is more or less updated twice a month, so there is no weekly update.

under

http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/CompileOnWindows

you can find detailed instructions for building Grass on Windows for yourself.

it isn't very difficult to build your own WinGrass thanks to the Osgeo4W-software-stack.

best regards
Helmut
Preisknaller: WEB.DE DSL Flatrate für nur 16,99 Euro/mtl.!
http://produkte.web.de/go/02/