[GRASS-windows] G_gisinit problems

JaviZ javizabalza at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 14 06:16:21 EST 2010

Hi,

I have instaled Cygwin X-Server and Grass6.1.cvs on a Pc computer with
Windows XP. I am compliling a program and I have this error:

gcc -I/include -c ew_horizon.c
ew_horizon.c: In function 'main':
ew_horizon.c:46: error: structure has no member named 'keywords'

the code in ew_horizon.c:46: is:

#include <stdio.h>
#include <stdlib.h>
#include <string.h>
#include <math.h>

#include </usr/local/grass6.1.cvs/include/grass/gis.h>
#include </usr/local/grass6.1.cvs/include/grass/gisdefs.h>

#include "blender.h"
#include "fileio.h"
#include "grassio.h"

const RASTER_MAP_TYPE OUTPUT_TYPE = DCELL_TYPE; // Force raster output
												// as doubles

int main(int argc, char** argv)
{
	// GRASS init
	G_gisinit(argv[0]);

	// GRASS module header
	struct GModule* module = G_define_module();
	module->keywords = "rhessys";
	module->description = "Calculates the east and west horizons for a DEM";

Could you give me any suggestions?? I am new in this code language and in
gis grass too. Anything will be welcome.

Thank you in advance.

javi.