[GRASS-windows] Re: Install problem with GRASS 6.4.0.RC1

MOREL Stéphane stephanemorel12 at gmail.com
Mon May 3 02:37:43 EDT 2010

Hi all,
I finally find out what is going wrong with this g.proj.exe with the
help of dependacy walker. I ran dependancy walker and choose g.proj for
the file and he found an old gdal13.dll in in windows system32 and some
other files like geotiff.dll geos_c.dll. I don't know why they are here
but after renaming those files I can launch Grass without any troubles

If it can helps others
S.