[GRASS-windows] db.execute not working

Louis Becker Louis.Becker at leo.na
Mon Oct 11 05:15:08 EDT 2010

Hi Glynn

Yes, the problem is the select statement. I have now been able to update
a table by dropping the quotation marks.

Thanks

Louis Becker

DISCLAIMER
This message is intended solely for the individual(s) and entity(s) to which it is addressed.  It is confidential and may contain legally privileged information.
Any unauthorized review, use, copying, storage, disclosure or distribution of this e-mail and any attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the named
recipient or have otherwise received this communication in error, please destroy this message from your system and kindly notify the sender by e-mail.