[GRASS-windows] Re: wingrass and ArcGIS with Python

rasmus borgstrøm rb at gras.ku.dk
Tue Apr 19 07:40:22 EDT 2011

Hi

Is this still valid for ArcGIS 10 vs. GRASS GIS 7 svn?
I have both GRASS GIS 7 (recent build) and ArcGIS 10 installed, but can't
seem to get GRASS GIS working with g.extensions (wanting to install ps.map
GUI/Hardcopy Map Output)
When trying to install via Settings--> Install extensions from Add-Ons I get
this error:

ImportError: Module use of python25.dll conflicts with this
version of Python

Best regards,
Rasmus