[GRASS-windows] RE: Compiling WINGrass

Johannes Radinger JRadinger at gmx.at
Thu Nov 10 11:32:18 EST 2011

Hi,

> > login in http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/CompileOnWindows with your
> > osgeo-id, scroll down the long page,
> > there is a "Edit this page"-button.
>
> thank you! I'll update the lines in the wiki ...

As promised I did some minor updates in the wiki about the mentioned
things...

Does anyone have any idea about the problems I face when I want to compile?
My errors are in

> > Errors in:
> > /osgeo4w/usr/src/grass-6.5.svn/lib/python
> > /osgeo4w/usr/src/grass-6.5.svn/gui/icons
> > /osgeo4w/usr/src/grass-6.5.svn/gui/images
> > /osgeo4w/usr/src/grass-6.5.svn/gui/wxpython/scripts

and what does the output mean when I run make:

> Johannes Radinger at JOHANNES /osgeo4w/usr/src/grass-6.5.svn/lib/python
> $ make
> make: *** No rule to make target `|', needed by
> `/osgeo4w/usr/src/grass-6.5.svn
> /dist.i686-pc-mingw32/etc/python/grass/script/core.py'.  Stop.

Thank you very much for your help.
Hopefully I'll finish this project to compile GRASS on windows soon.

cheers,
Johannes