[GRASS-windows] Re: Problem with compilation of GRASS 7.0 SVN on Windows 7

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Mon Oct 3 14:28:14 EDT 2011

Hi,

>5)Then I tried to compile. Therefore I typed as mentioned:
>./mswindows/osgeo4w/package.sh
>
>but got following problem!!:
>sh: ./mswindows/osgeo4w/package.sh: No such file or directory

in the wiki:
3. To compile, type in MSYS console:

cd /osgeo4w/usr/src/grass-6.4xxx (change to dir of the version you
downloaded)

and afterwards

./mswindows/osgeo4w/package.sh

does this help?

regarding the addons (building my own wingrass-installer with addons), I
copy the addon source in the grass-source tree, for example r.stream.*
in C:\OSGeo4W\usr\src\grass_trunk\raster and adapt the make-file
C:\OSGeo4W\usr\src\grass_trunk\raster\Makefile by adding the additional
sub-directory which should be compiled.

HTH
Helmut