[GRASS-windows] Re: WinGrass6.5.svn-installer with selected addons

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 09:06:06 EDT 2011

Hi Helmut,

Thank you for your work! Your announcement actually comes almost at the same
time of a request we had in the italian grass mailing list. A user asked if
it would be possible to add r.basin addon on grass. Do you think it would be
too much difficult/time consuming to add it as well to your addons
selection? r.basin depends on the r.stream modules that you have already
provided, and also by r.ipso and r.wf. Please let me know if it is possible
to have it, it would be very appreciated.

Thank you very much,

madi