[GRASS-windows] Installing GRASS-7.0 add-ons on Windows 7 and Mac OSX 10.6.8

Johannes Radinger jradinger at gmx.at
Fri Sep 30 04:58:38 EDT 2011

Hello GRASS Users!

I have installed the latest GRASS GIS 7.0 on two operating systems, namely Mac OSX 10.6.8 (self compiled from latest weekly snapshot) and on Windows 7 (latest daily snapshot, precombiled binary from the website).
Both seem to work and start normally without any problems.

Now I'd like to install on both OS some add-ons for GRASS7. Especially I want to
install from http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_AddOns:
*r.stream.order
*r.stream.basin
*r.stream.stats
*r.stream.extract
*r.stream.pos
*r.stream.distance
*r.fuzzy.system

Additionally I'd like to install my own "add on" python - script which
is also stored in a folder including the makefile and the module.html
beside the module.py file.

How can I install as simple as possible these 7+1 add-ons on both
operating systems? I think g.extension isn't working yet on mac os...
...Maybe you can help me with some step of how to install the add ons
on windows and mac osx.

thank you very much

best regards
Johannes