[GRASS-windows] "Save display to a graphic file" doesn't work on the version 6.4.1 and 6.4.2 in Windows

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 09:42:48 PST 2013

Hi,

thanks for your report. This may be related to the ticked #1746 [1].
It is fixed for the next version -- 6.4.3 [2]. You can download
nightly build of a pre-release version [3].

Vaclav

[1] http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/1746
[2] http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/Release/6.4.3RC2-News
[3] http://wingrass.fsv.cvut.cz/grass64/