[GRASS-windows] Proposal: Merge this list into grass-user

Cverckova, Lubica Lubica.Cverckova at hatchmott.com
Tue Jan 22 13:16:40 PST 2013

I agree!

-----Original Message-----
From: grass-windows-bounces at lists.osgeo.org [mailto:grass-windows-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Markus Neteler
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2013 3:32 PM
To: grass-windows at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: [GRASS-windows] Proposal: Merge this list into grass-user

Dear subscribers,

in the past I observed a (for my taste) too high rate of unanswered emails here. Mails which could often have been answered easily on the grass-user mailing list since more people are subscribed there...

Moreover, I think that GRASS GIS on MS-Windows has become kind of "normal". Certainly there are still technical issues but those need to be discussed with developers anyway (and just a few are subscribed here).

Hence my suggestion: what about merging this list into the grass-user list?
Archive: http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-user/

I would appreciate discussion about the idea, there is no problem to continue this list as-is. Just a random idea for a potentially better service :-)

Best,
Markus

Attention:
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it from Hatch Mott MacDonald are confidential and intended solely for use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please immediately notify the sender.