[gvSIG-devel] GSoC 2019 - New rules for the Topology Framework in gvSIG Desktop

Hector Tundidor Hernandez hectorth23 at gmail.com
Thu May 23 08:24:02 PDT 2019

I'm Héctor Tundidor Hernández from Valencia, Spain. Currently, I am studying a Master of Visual Analytics and Big Data at UNIR and I am writing to you because I am going to participate in the GSoc 2019, through the OSGeo organization, and to collaborate in this way with the open source community. The work proposal consists, as the title says, in the creation of new topological rules for the gvSIG desktop application. These rules are of great importance in GIS to verify the integrity of spatial information, validate representations and correct possible errors in order to carry out data analysis and visualization correctly.

The idea and the proposed proposal can be seen in the following links:

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GvSIG_GSoC_2019_Ideas

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jLIkcPl5_YxD2wY8ozNhmcVakCdVKx86Rikssx8SOBQ/edit?usp=sharing

In addition, I attach the link repository where the work done will be updated.

https://github.com/hecnita/gvsig-gsoc2019-topology

I appreciate any comments and suggestions that help me improve.

Thanks and regards

Héctor Tundidor Hernández